Monday, June 20, 2011

The Spoon Show

sold out

Hey everyone, thanks so much for your patience. I know some of you were interested in buying the spoons I worked on so here they are... an art opening of sorts. Without the snacks and the beverages of course... although, I am having a glass of wine tonight if you'd like to join me in honor of 'The Spoon Show' =]

If you'd like to purchase a spoon (or a drawing below) e-mail me at williereal@gmail.com. I will respond (on a first come, first served basis) with a confirmation e-mail where we can get pay-pal started. Once the funds are accepted I'll ship the work to you. Pretty simple.

Enjoy the show and again thank you for your interest and support!

1. Clark - 10.5 x 2.5 $200 sold

2. Sam - 2 x 8.75 $125 sold

3. Alek - 2 x 8.75 $125 sold

4. Franklin - 4 x 9 $180 sold

5. Harry - 5 x 9.5 $200 sold

6. Gustav - 4 x 9 $180 sold

7. Anne - 2.25 x 8.5 $125 sold

8. Joy - 2.5 x 6 $125 sold

9. Megs - 6 x 9.5 $200 sold

10. Mustache Man - 8 x 8 $200 sold

11. Space Man - 8 x 8 $200 sold

12. Figure 3 - 5 x 7 $125 sold

13. New Kicks - 8 x 8 $200 sold

Thanks again! I look forward to doing more of these spoons very soon so stay tuned =]

all artwork on this blog unless otherwise stated is copyrighted by willie real 2011

9 comments:

Bruno said...

everything looks beautiful and instantaneous associated with Willie Real's line style.

vicki said...

I want Sam!! pretty please?
:) vicki

vicki said...

I want Sam!!! pretty please??
:) vicki

willie real said...

thanks bruno

got you covered vicki =]

thanks for the support guys and gals! almost everything is sold =D awesome feeling... now i want to do more of these guys.

Coquillaud L said...

it's magic. I always like so much your style

Xavier Yabut said...

Awesome work!

Denyse said...

...very unique style. I love it.

Clenoro said...

I guess you ever know about Carlos Baena blog. And after I saw this blog, both of blog has a different way of presenting the photos, but both have similar touch about a professional presentation on their article

Unknown said...

Love this stuff. I was inspired by these today and did this on my sketch group blog.

http://cupodoodle.blogspot.com/2012/02/straight-up.html